|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Riser pipe size||32mm PVC pipe|
|Minimum Pressure For Uniform Suction||2.0 kg/cm2|
|Application||For Sand / Carbon / Multimedia Filter|
With the valuable assistance of skilled team of professionals, we are engaged in offering an extensive range of high-quality Multi Port Valve.Details:
We offer a highly efficient range of 1 Inch Multiport Valves, which are fabricated using quality material and offer 40% higher flow. These valves have the inlet and outlet in precisely same axis and are built in unions. Our range finds application to fit in all types of vessels without adapters.Filters:
- Down flow Pressure Sand Filters.
- Down flow Multi grade Filters.
- Down flow Activated Carbon Filter.
- Down flow Iron Removal Filter.
- Shut off pump motor.
- Press down on valve handle, rotate valve from FILTER to BACKWASH position.
- Watch pressure gauge for back-pressure and pipe line for kinks. Be prepared to shut off pump quickly.
- After hose fills with water, run for 2 to 3 minutes or until water runs clear.
- Shut off pump motor and move multiport valve handle to RINSE position. Run on rinse for 5 to 10 seconds. Shut off pump again, and move handle back to BACKWASH. Turn on pump again until water runs clear. Continue in this fashion 3 to 4 times, alternating between backwash and rinse, to ensure a thorough backwash.
- Shut off pump motor and move multiport valve handle to FILTER position.
- Turn pump back on and note lower pressure.
- Note: Riser pipe length with bottom strainer attached should be 40 mm above vessel top.
|Valve connection with top opening vessel||65 mm (2 ½”) NPSM (8 tpi) or 100mm (4”)|
|Max. flow rate ( valve + strainers)||6 m3/h|
|Working Pressure||0.15 - 0.6 MPa|
|Working Temperature||5 – 50 ˚C|
|Inlet, outlet, drain connections||25mm BSPF quick release union straight|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||4 to 6 Kg/cm2 for GF|